For a successful link building campaign it is important that we first check whether your website shows good on-page SEO.
First we want to know what your goals are, what the market situation is like, what the competition is doing to achieve online success, how your conversion strategy works (conversion funnel) and other most important SEO factors that determine your success online. All in all, this determines your growth opportunities.
Important factors that determine whether your website architecture works well for good ranking possibilities:
- Is your keyword in the meta title?
- Is this keyword at the beginning of your meta title?
- Do you have your main keyword in your domain name?
- Is your keyword in the meta description?
- Are all your meta titles and meta descriptions unique and not too long or too short?
- Do you have your keyword and related keywords (lsi keywords) in the H1, H2, H3 H4 tags?
- Does your site have a good internal link structure with the correct keyword anchors?
- Does your site have search engine friendly urls?
- Do you use the Alt-Tags of the images with keywords?
- A single keyword in the Meta-Tag can help a little
- The keyword density should not exceed 2% post Google Panda Update
- Do you have enough text on the page?
- Do you have no hidden texts or links on the page?
- Is your content up to date and is your content updated regularly?
- Does your site not contain duplicate content?
- Link building analysis
Determining the current link profile is very important before we get started with link building. After all, we want to ensure that the link profile that now works well in Google and with which your top competitors score high, is improved so that you will be in the top. What do we pay attention to?
- Number of external backlinks
- Ratio nofollow / dofollow links
- Number of referrals from unique domains
- Number of referrals from unique IP addresses
- Number of referrals from unique C-Class IPs
- Ahrefs Rank
- SEOMoz Domain Authority
- SEOMoz Page Authority
- Number of outbound backlinks linking page
- Social media backlinks
- Technical data of your website and source code
A website that loads quickly and complies with the standards will be indexed better and score better in Google. These are the points that matter:
- The loading time of your site
- Good display on mobile
- Charging time on mobile
- Optimization for mobile
- Programming language used
- Programming language in accordance with W3C standards
- Amount of code on your site
- Directory browsing
- Server signature
- Dedicated or Shared Server IP
- IP canonical
- XML Sitemap present and registered with webmasters
- HTML Sitemap available
- Lead form
- Number of pages
- Data and history of your domain
A number of factors about your domain can contribute to more trust and easier ranking of your site.
- Age of your domain
- Registration duration of your domain
- Number of update and expiration of your domain
- Number of domain references
- Alexa Rank
- Whois data
- Signed into Google Webmasters
- Logged in to Google analytics
- Keyword research
- Moz Domain Authority
- Moz Page Authority